How Much Does A Home Inspection Cost in Tucson?
We often are asked, how much does a home inspection cost? The cost will vary greatly between inspection companies. Home inspectors with greater experience are going to charge more? Home inspectors new to the industry tend to charge less in an attempt to get business. Furthermore, the square footage and age of the home will impact the cost of the home inspection.
Additionally, some inspectors offer additional services such as:
Offering additional services, clearly shows that inspector does a lot of ongoing education. This is important as you want an inspector with a lot of knowledge.
At Tanque Verde Home Inspections, we are upfront with our pricing, so there is no guess work. You can view our current home inspection services and fees here.
Other Factors to Consider
There are other factors that must be considered aside from just the price. These include:
- How much time does the inspector spend inspecting the home? Generally, 1 hour per 1000 sq ft should be expected, with a minimum of 1.5 hours.
- What is the quality of the home inspection report? There should be clear explanations, pictures, locations, etc.
- When will you get your report? We provide most reports the same day.
- Will the inspector do a guided walkthrough of the home at the end of the inspection? This is extremely important, so you fully understand the inspector’s recommendations.
- Is the home inspector certified by the Arizona Board of Technical Registration?
- Does the inspector carry Errors and Omissions Insurance?
- Will the inspector walk on the roof?
- Will the inspector go into a crawlspace?
At the end of the day, your budget and your desire for a thorough home inspection will dictate how much you pay for a home inspection. It is important to know that a thorough home inspection can make you aware of many thousands of dollars in potential repairs. The money you spend on the inspection, can save you thousands of dollars later.
To get a quote, please call us at 520-462-8844 or click here to schedule your home inspection.